XpertCare® is a pediatric digital health company and a trusted provider of pediatric telehealth services for U.S. military families. We firmly believe in the concept of a medical home and collaborate with the patient’s primary care provider to ensure coordination of care.
With a growing network of over 70 board-certified pediatricians and pediatric subspecialists, XpertCare enables a busy parent to video-chat with a physician from anywhere. Using our secure platform, your child gets the timely, high-quality care s/he requires from the safety of your home. No need to travel, no need to take time off, no need for parking, no waiting rooms. Yes, it’s that simple.
Here’s what you get with XpertCare®:
- Use our free app to make appointments effortlessly.
- 24/7 access to schedule a video chat with a Board Certified Pediatrician.
- Real-time video consultations.
- Ability to upload a document or image for your appointment.
- Invite another parent or caregiver to join the visit virtually.
- Detailed documentation of the visit will be provided at no additional cost.
- For Tricare and Medi-Cal patients, there is no out-of-pocket payment.
- No surprise bills.